By the 20th anniversary of community ownership in 2022, IGHT have the following ambitions:
- Creation of an official campsite and motorhome site
- Creation of an assisted living complex to support our elderly residents staying on Gigha and providing a better quality of life for them
- Improved access to the island’s path networks for visitors and residents
- Finding a sustainable future for Achamore Gardens
- Creation of a new island masterplan/strategy, focusing on the priorities of the community
The IGHT Board hope to involve the community as much as possible in these projects and allow the community to have their say through drop-in sessions, surveys and community consultations. To find out more about current development projects, please click here .
For all development and community engagement enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo - IGHT recently visited Jura Development Trust as funded by the Community Learning Exchange from Scottish Community Alliance.